Trendy & Traditional
How to create a classic feel with a modern edge –
- Choose simple furniture, our Pure Shaker range is a great base for a stylish kitchen.
- Consider colour – 2 tone grey & navy blue offers a crisp edge to a timeless design.
- Add natural materials – elements of warm oak give a cosy feeling whilst still feeling chic
- Consider the finish on taps, hinges and handles – chrome gives a contemporary feel, brushed for ageless elegance, or use darker iron tones to lean into the cottage feel.
- Show some personality with a splashback – a bold block glass splashback for some striking colour, or geometric tiles for a Victorian look. Copper gives a very trendy hint of colour, or keep it simple by continuing your stone worktops up the wall.
For advice give us a call or email us, and why not have a browse through our portfolio for some inspiration.